Thursday 2 October 2014

The Date Is Set!

Right after most brides are asked for their hand in marriage they go on a wild goose chase and start choosing their dresses, decor and scouting down the coolest venue. Makes sense right! I mean... come on. Girls get excited for these stuff. But no. We don't think logically before we do things. We have everything planned to a T but how can we forget to set the date!I guess this is the most logical and right thinking thing to do. I mean come on what is the meaning of logical?Maybe brides avoid this because they try to pick a date to please everyone's souls. But how could you not?  You would want everyone to be there at your special day. Unfortunately the bad news is. Everyone wont be. Yes I said it and ill say it again. Everyone wont be at your wedding! Before setting a proper date try figuring out if there are any major family events coming up, is granny and grandpa flying out to the Bahamas or is your sister due to deliver her baby that month? You should take all these factors into consideration before setting the date. Besides you would want your closest of closest family members to be there. The image of grandma's priceless tears streaming down her face while you walk down the aisle is more than necessary for this wedding! You can't please and satisfy everyone. This is the sad reality.Especially your friends. If Amy can't come to your wedding cause she's not taking vacation at that time. So be it. Then Amy is not your friend . Hah . OK I'm joking. Amy is your friend . But if she was your so called friend maybe she'd try to make it and not let you have to turn around your whole wedding to suit her date! Besides you'll be having one hell of a time getting married to the most amazing hunk .You wont even have time to think about Amy!Who is Amy anyway?

11 comments:

  1. Yes agree :) first and foremost

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a hard time with my guests too. I am thinking about registering. What are your ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I tried looking at some of the wedding sites but how do I know they sre authentic? We have special evening planned today. ..I think we are going to set the date. I'm very nervous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ! Tell me about it when you do ok :(

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg im so excited and nervous for my wedding also.....ahhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank god! Am a guy! Less decision making! :) yay me!

    ReplyDelete