Thursday 2 October 2014

HELP ME : How do I start to plan my wedding?

So here's the case you've been asked the big question and you've said YES!. You're engaged now. But soon you'll be married . But before being married ,a wedding has to take place of course! You've been strapped with this huge task of planning your dream magical wedding.On impulse, most brides flock to the social networking sites and think "Maybe  I can find someone on Facebook to help me  with my makeup , find a nice location and even throw some nice decorations in! Well look at that so many to choose from! ,YAY-EE! Oh this one loooks nice..ok no maybe that makeup artist..oh no she looks better!..OK now I'm confused and don't know where to choose from.. Maybe I should just ask my fiance for help" At this point this may seem a task too big for you to handle and he responds "Oh baby you can handle that ". Magic's lyrics is suddenly playing in your head "Why do you have to be so rude?". You're suddenly a wedding planner. An inexperienced one of course. But that's OK. That's what this blog is here for. To ease and calm your dying nerves. Unfortunately with access to so many options , from makeup,to decor to food ,it's really hard for brides to make a decision on the plethora of information being laid out on these social networking sites .Especially when most brides seek to  be economical and value their money especially when most places in Trinidad call some BIG BUCKS! Hah. The idea of just registering seemed more attractive at this point right? Don't  worry , don't fear! The trick is to decide where you want to spend most of your money and where you would like least. This is a hard call. Just maybe, we can sacrifice those awesome decor for a fully stocked premium bar?Good idea right?  More drunken people having a good time and most likely they would be to drunk to even remember how your decor looked!BINGO! Unless of course you're like Bridezilla and throw a World War 2 hissy fit on your unassumingly rich husband or loving father who luckily gets you everything you want!
 

24 comments:

  1. Omg...we reallly neeeed one of these for trini...ill def be followin this site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...tru tlk i can only assume...lol keep it up...☺�� look forward to reading more ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I would not have this issue to deal with anytime soon. More alcohol will always be the obvious choice! Looking forward to the next blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally relate, registering doesn't seem to be a bad idea after all lol. Wedding vendors in our sweet land are totally over priced, my fiancé and I will definitely be looking out for great tips, loved this article, well done :)

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tend to agree with Krista R. My fiance and I have been shopping around and the prices are ridiculous. Not that we can't afford it.....its just that we haven't seen anything to attract our attention. No one so far has captured our fancy and I hope through your blogs I might get a solution. I am planning to be a June Bride. Can't wait to read your next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem VT .Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so true! I'm not even engaged and I feel stressed just thinking about all the planning.. Great trick though, will keep it in mind :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent Glad to hear you listening out!:)

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog applies alot of ladies out their who are responsible for planning their own weddings and potentially have to start more than six month in advanced because they unsure where to start. Facebook seems to be the latest addiction to finding all your needs from event planning, selecting decor, catering, photography, dresses, makeup and hair stylist etc., which may not look as advertised most times and would cost much more than you bargain for. So to the creator of this blog Vishala Temull, I will definitely be following this blog and I will stay tuned to some great wedding planning tips. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so right Shenelle! . Glad to be of some help to you

      Delete
  10. I will check it out Shenelle. Ms. Temull thanks for the hook-up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This real jokey! Lol! Fellas simple always!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're right, will definitely go to the huzzy or my dad. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can only imagine how hectic it must be for both the bride and groom when planning their wedding. I am certain they would like everything to be perfect. I will hire a wedding planner to see about mine...relieving that stress off my wife and I.

    ReplyDelete